Friday, July 31, 2009

My take on the recent Rachelle stuff

If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, it's about Twilight. Google Rachelle Lefevre not Victoria, or something like that. You can find out.

So, my take on the recent issue(s). I was on www.newmoonnation.org and made this on Jaden's post. However, I decided to post it here as well.


I'm not quite sure what side to take either. Personally, I don't much care who they have for Victoria. She's not the only character I don't really mind about. Also, the new chick they have looks the part.

I think that someone on either or maybe even both sides isn't telling the whole story. People want to hide what makes them look bad. So either Summit and/or Rachelle isn't telling something.
There was some sort of misunderstanding, since Rachelle I guess didn't inform Summit when her other movie was. However, it's been said that the dates for both movies have been set for awhile. So, I guess, this just came to mind, if Summit was really concerned with keeping Rachelle, then they might have checked the date as soon as they could.
Unless they did check the date.....And then said that Rachelle didn't inform them of the date, so they didn't know. But they really did and just wanted to fire her.

However, they've hit a bit of a snag with Rachelle's 'people'. They believe she should still be paid, however, that would defeat the purpose of Summit firing her, wouldn't it? Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment