Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Top 10's: Movies and TV Shows

So, here are some lists I've made of movies and shows I've seen, and which make the top 10 lists. (By the way, the lists aren't really in any order.)

Top 10 Saddest Movies:
1. The Fox and the Hound
2. Yobi the Five-Tailed Fox (It was a Japanese movie)
3. Wolf's Rain (Yes it was a TV show but it's on DVD. Deal with it!)
4. The Land Before Time
5. Van Helsing
6. Charlotte's Web
7. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
8.
9.
10.

Yes, I know I'm missing 8-10. I guess I have just not seen that many sad movies.



Top 10 Worst Movies I Have Seen:
1. Elf Bowling
2. Hotel for Dogs
3. Mulan 2
4. Tarzan and Jane
5. Cinderella 2
6. Cinderella 3
7. The Little Mermaid 3: Ariel's Beginning
8. High School Musical 2
9.
10.

Number's 1 and 2 ARE in order. I know I've probably seen some bad movies, but I just can't think of them right now, or it's been too long and I can't draw an accurate conclusion.



Top 10 Favorite TV Shows:

1. Wolf's Rain
2. My Little Pony
3. What I Like About You
4. Charmed
5. Punk'd
6. Scare Tactics
7. Mythbusters
8. The Secret Life of the American Teenager
9. Disorderly Conduct
10. Sonic X

I don't watch that much TV, mkay?



Top 10 Favorite Movie Musicals:

1. Mary Poppins
2. Cats
3. Les Miserable
4. The Producers
5. Sweeney Todd
6. Newsies
7. Babes in Toyland
8. Annie
9. The Phantom of the Opera
10. Into the Woods



All Time Top 10 Favorite Movies:
1. The Land Before Time
2. The Secret of NIMH
3. Thumbelina
4. Once Upon a Forest
5. The Little Mermaid
6. The Wizard of Oz
7. Tin Man
8. The Brave Little Toaster
9. Felix the Cat
10. Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron


And a few that didn't quite make the list:
Honorable Mention:
Fern Gully
The Emperor's New Groove
Wall-E
Balto
Rock-A-Doodle
We're Back!
Pete's Dragon


So what do you think? What are your Top 10, and do you have a category you think I should add?



~Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment